When I was going for my platinum trophy for this game, the final trophy that I needed in order to get the platinum was Roscoe and Friends. Even though it’s not really a hard trophy to get, it’s still highly missable especially if you’re not sure what you’re looking for. Let’s get you this trophy.
L.A. Noire – Roscoe and Friends
Kill at least one bad guy with every gun – Bronze
TIP: There are a total of 9 different guns that you have to use in order to get this trophy. All of the guns aren’t available at once and some will only appear during certain missions. Here’s a list of the guns you’re going to need to use along with their location in the game.
Colt Official Police
• Found during Patrol Desk missions. In order to use this weapon, drop the shotgun that you have during the Patrol Desk missions and Cole will then pull out his pistol to use.
Star Model P
• Found during any mission after the Patrol Desk.
• This gun can easily be found towards the end of the “Manifest Destiny” case.
• This is a pretty standard gun and can be found on a downed bad guy throughout the various different mission in the game.
• You’ll have a couple of chances to find and use this gun since it makes an appearance in “Death From Above”, “The Fallen Idol”, “Manifest Destiny”, and “A Different Kind of War”.
12 Gauge Shotgun
• This gun can be found in any police car trunk while on a mission.
• Like the M1 Garand, you’ll be able to find this weapon in multiple missions. Make sure to find the weapon during either “Manifest Destiny”, “A Different Kind of War”, “Death From Above”, or “Café Hold Up”.
• This is Jack Kelso’s standard pistol so just make sure to shoot a bad guy using Jack in order to knock this weapon off your list.
• This is probably the one gun that you’ll be missing. If you regularly pick up and drop weapons during missions you’ll most likely have every other gun but this one. This is found near some crates during the end of “A Different Kind of War.” This is the only time this gun will appear so make sure that you get it.
Have anything additional to add to my tip? Let me know in the comments section below and I’ll add it in and give you credit. Need help with a specific trophy? I’m always looking for my next weeks tip so throw out some suggestions in the comments section. If I have the trophy I’ll post a tip on how to get it.